Does any of the following patterns sound familiar?
- Self-sabotage and procrastination. You know what you should do to build your business. You want to create a course. Or you want to start podcasting. Or you got started, but it’s never quite ready. For whatever reason, you’re simply not doing it.
- Fear of failure and fear of success. Are you afraid of failing? Or perhaps it is the success that you fear? People could become jealous of you and you’d probably have to work all the time. No wonder that you sabotage your success.
- Nervousness when talking to clients. Are you nervous every time you’re about to meet a customer or every time you’re about to have a coaching call? It’s annoying to be nervous that often. Especially when you want to radiate confidence and customer conversations are part of your daily routine.
- Stage fright. Are you sweating at the very thought of holding a presentation? Yet you dream about standing on the stage as an expert. It just seems like an impossibility to you.
- Overwhelm and work avoidance. Your to-do list is long. You spur yourself on. You want to achieve a lot in a short time. But you are so overwhelmed by this inner pressure that you end up on Facebook instead.
- Workaholism. Are you constantly working on your business? Do you feel guilty anytime you’re taking a break and doing something else? Work addiction is very common in our society.
- Imposter Syndrome. You know that you’re good—you could prove it. You’ve had success and you’ve received praise from clients and followers. Yet you feel like a phoney. You’re afraid of the day that you’ll be found out.
- Difficulty making decisions. Do you find it difficult to choose your niche or your target market? Are you not sure which business idea is the best one? And while you’re stuck in uncertainty, days, months and even years pass by without you starting your business.
- Underearning. Do you know that you’re not charging enough? Or do you make offers and underestimate the number of hours you will need? Do potential buyers contact you, yet you avoid writing an answer? This is called underearning.
- Avoiding online visibility. Everyone says you should be active on social media. You ought to make videos and write blog posts. But while others post holiday pictures and cat pictures on a daily basis, for you it is not that easy. You worry about what people will think.
If one or more of these behaviours sound familiar, you are not alone. Many of us struggle with these things. In fact, all of the descriptions above come from my own, personal experience.
Our non-productive behaviours are caused by limiting beliefs
These unhelpful behaviours are caused by our subconscious programming. Our limiting beliefs. One might say that the beliefs are the “code” with which our subconscious programming is written. The programming that causes our behaviours.
The bad news—the subconscious mind controls 90-95% of what we do.
The good news—these beliefs can be removed. We don’t have to let them control us for the rest of our lives.
The Lefkoe method dissolves the limiting beliefs
With the help of the Lefkoe Method, I can help you to get rid of your limiting beliefs. When the beliefs are gone, your behaviour automatically will change.
- You’re no longer afraid to post on YouTube.
- You’re no longer afraid to hold presentations.
- You’re finally able to make a decision.
- You don’t feel like an imposter anymore.
- You feel confident when talking to clients.
When the beliefs are gone, you don’t have to “work on yourself” anymore. You automatically behave differently. When the code changes, the program also does.
When the beliefs are gone your behaviour will automatically change
If you have negative beliefs, you have to fight them all the time to do the things you need to do to become successful. It’s like keeping a ball underwater. It may go well for a (short) while, but then the ball pops up again. As long as the subconscious programming is the same, there are no lasting changes.
I want to help you get rid of your limiting beliefs so you can become successful.
I want to help the self-employed people to pursue their passion and their purpose
I want you to be able to follow your passion. I want you to start your business or take your existing business to the next level. I want you to bring value to the world while doing the thing that brings you joy.
Book a complimentary mini session with me
I offer a free mini session. We meet online via video (Skype or Zoom).
In the session, we talk about what you want to achieve (your dreams and goals) and what holds you back. I help you find one or two of the beliefs that are responsible for sabotaging your dreams. That will give you an understanding of why you do what you do.
I’ll also tell you about how Lefkoe coaching with me works.
Click on the button below to book a free mini session with me. I look forward to talking to you!
When do we meet?
In my booking system, you can choose the exact time that suits you.
In the booking system, you can also reschedule your own appointments if they don’t fit anymore. We don’t have to send emails back and forth to make appointments or to postpone them.
How much does the coaching cost?
One coaching session costs 100€. You sign up for one month or two months at a time. One month (or4 sessions) is 400€.
If you sign up for two months (or 8 sessions) you get one session for free. (Total price 700€.)
How long does the coaching take?
A coaching package consists of eight sessions. That’s two months if you book a session every week.
How many sessions we’ll need depends on how many patterns you want to change and how many beliefs we can remove per session.
If you just want to change one bad pattern, you’re probably done after two months. If you want to change several patterns, you can always purchase another coaching package.
How many beliefs are behind a pattern?
In my experience, typically between one and twenty beliefs are responsible for an unwanted behavior pattern. Often between five and ten.
The pattern of behavior may well have improved before all underlying beliefs are gone.
It is also true that we often have to remove more beliefs for the first few patterns. When we work on further behavioural patterns, they are already dissolved and it goes faster.
How often do we meet?
I recommend that we meet once a week.
If you want to work intensively, you can also book two sessions per week for a period. Or vice versa, if you are on holiday or have stress at work, then we can skip one or two weeks.
You book the sessions yourself through my booking page. There you can also reschedule sessions if an appointment doesn’t work anymore.
How many beliefs can we remove in one session?
We will be able to remove about two or three beliefs per session. At the beginning only one, because then I’ll have more to explain. Once you’ve gone through the process a few times, it’ll go faster.
But ... (Frequently Used Objections)
Thank you Anna, for your steady guidance through powerful sessions with lasting value! Since long I have felt the need to convey my message through videos. At the same time it felt scary and difficult to get going with it, and so I kept finding excuses to postpone it for yet another while. After your amazing help to remove limiting beliefs around being visible, it now rather feels exciting, inspiring and creative to get going with my video projects!