If you’re interested in having a portrait done, perhaps as a special gift to a family member or friend, then I’d be happy to talk to you.
If you’d like to read more about how a portrait commission works, you can read about it here.
I’m mainly self-taught; I spent my childhood drawing. But I’m also continuously educating myself. Both online and in person.
In the last couple of years I’ve taken the following courses:
- Portrait Painting with Ben Lustenhouwer, La Charité sur Loire, France
- Portrait painting summer school with Irma Braat, Wackers Akademie, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Illustration Foundation, Folkuniversitet, Sweden
- Illustration Continuation part 1, Folkuniversitet, Sweden
- Dynamic Sketching 1, CGMA (Computer Graphics Master Academy)
- Dynamic Sketching 2, CGMA
- Perspective, CGMA
- Portrait Drawing Fundamentals, Proko
- Figure Drawing Fundamentals, Proko
When I paint I like to listen to audio books and podcasts. I mostly listen to shows (or books) about personal development and business.
I also run or do yoga on a daily basis. And in the evenings I watch murder mysteries with my husband. I’m also into language learning. I’m currently learning French and Dutch in addition to German, which I constantly need to get better at.
A Swede in Germany
I’m originally from Sweden and I’ve been living in Germany for ten years. I live in Hamm, a small town in the Ruhr area (near Düsseldorf and Cologne). I live together with my husband, our three daughters, and a dog.
My background is in software and web development. I got my civil engineering degree (M.Sc.) at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
This post is also available in: Deutsch